1.    #1  
    So I got one of the last TP's sold by HP and so far I really like it. However I have been having some problems with the virtual keyboard and keypads. Due to accessing corporate email, I have to have a PIN to unlock it. Well I have had to change my PIN from the original I set because the 8 key takes several tries to get to work. I have the same problem with the virtual keyboard. The Y key and sometimes the backspace keys are all but impossible to get to work. I have tried installing The sensitivity patch, and then I tried Buttah but neither seem to fix this issue. I am on the latest version of webOS (3.0.4).

Is there anything else I can try? This is really annoying.
    Copy and paste may not be as secure but it will speed up logging in. Does your tp virtual kb seem more or less sensitive in each orientation, just a thought... try all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    So I got one of the last TP's sold by HP and so far I really like it. However I have been having some problems with the virtual keyboard and keypads. Due to accessing corporate email, I have to have a PIN to unlock it. Well I have had to change my PIN from the original I set because the 8 key takes several tries to get to work. I have the same problem with the virtual keyboard. The Y key and sometimes the backspace keys are all but impossible to get to work. I have tried installing The sensitivity patch, and then I tried Buttah but neither seem to fix this issue. I am on the latest version of webOS (3.0.4).

Is there anything else I can try? This is really annoying.
    The e key on mine sometimes takes a couple tries two register.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    Does your tp virtual kb seem more or less sensitive in each orientation, just a thought... try all.
    Actually it does seem to work a lot better in portrait orientation unfortunately that is not the mode these are normally used in.

I am still looking for a fix. Any suggestions?