Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ssum7
  • 1 Post By CGI_Ram
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Picked up the TP on Friday. Preware, Uberkernal and and the other go faster mainstay patches have been installed. I absolutely love this thing.

What a wonderful device!

I have had a Pixi for over 2 years and am very familiar with WebOS. This forum, developers and moderators are all great and very helpful.

I hope Meg sees the light and keeps WebOS at HP and develops more software and hardware.

One can hope.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I love my Touchpad too and hope they reverse course. I want to keep using WebOS but if it's going to die out then I'll just switch to using Android as complete usage when ICS comes to the Touchpad. If the app store starts picking up and the apps become reasonable in price and capabilities, compared to Android apps, then I'll be very happy to stay in the WebOS environment. Right now I'm holding off on buying any more apps because I'm waiting to see what happens to WebOS and most of the apps are overpriced for what they can do.
    glad to hear it!

also, could you say that part about moderators a bit louder, I didn't catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    glad to hear it!

also, could you say that part about moderators a bit louder, I didn't catch it.
    It's good to feel the love.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    It's a damn good product when it's tweaked. HP... so close... But they quit. Shame.
    pre4 likes this.