1.    #1  
    Hello Pre-Central,

I am new to this site and WebOS.
    I recently bought an HP Touchpad from eBay and it should arribe in one week.
    The only question I have is concerning the payment of apps on the HP Catalog.
    Does it use PayPal or do I have to use my debit/credit card info.
    I have been using PayPal for a long time on ebay and I really trust it.
    So, I wanted to know if the HP Catalog offers that option.

Thanks!
    no paypal
    debit/cc
    Quote Originally Posted by kape1one View Post
    Hello Pre-Central,

I am new to this site and WebOS.
    I recently bought an HP Touchpad from eBay and it should arribe in one week.
    The only question I have is concerning the payment of apps on the HP Catalog.
    Does it use PayPal or do I have to use my debit/credit card info.
    I have been using PayPal for a long time on ebay and I really trust it.
    So, I wanted to know if the HP Catalog offers that option.

Thanks!
    I plan to purchase a prepaid amex or visa card to use for this kind of thing. I'll put about $25 on it and replenish as needed. These are then used as a regular cc would be, great thing is if cc# should get stolen, your only out what you put into it.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    I plan to purchase a prepaid amex or visa card to use for this kind of thing. I'll put about $25 on it and replenish as needed. These are then used as a regular cc would be, great thing is if cc# should get stolen, your only out what you put into it.
    I had a prepaid AmEx card that originally had $100 balance when I received it. There is $0 available balance on the card, but it doesn't expire until 12/2011. I entered it on HP App Catalog and HP doesn't seem to care. I even used my UPS Store mailbox address.

When I need to pay for an app, I change the credit card info to my primary credit card. After the app is paid,downloaded and installed, I go back to the App Catalog and change the credit card info to the AmEx prepaid card with $0 again. Can't get any safter than that.