1.    #1  
    can I roll back to 3.0.2 and prevent it from updating to 3.0.4? I ask b/c I find the distorted speaker sound issue annoying. It happens randomly and I have to reboot to clear it.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Did you try the pulse audio restarter app from Preware? People are saying it works great.
  3.    #3  
    no haven't tried it yet. I'll give that a go. However still would like to know if a rollback is possible AND prevent the update.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Pulseaudio restarter does not fix the scratchy audio problem.

Have to use the doctor to roll back to 3.0.2 and then execute a couple lines in a Unix shell to disable automatic updates.

ian
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Pulseaudio restarter does not fix the scratchy audio problem.

Have to use the doctor to roll back to 3.0.2 and then execute a couple lines in a Unix shell to disable automatic updates.

ian
    what are these 2 lines or where can I find them? I assume xterm would be the terminal for running the lines?
    I went back to 3.0.2. Much happier..
    I rolled back to 3.0.2 cause everything just works, compared to the update.

I did the following Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals in linux command line options in WebOS Quick Install. Not sure if it works yet, fingers crossed that it does cause I spent too much time getting it to work again.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi.yong View Post
    I rolled back to 3.0.2 cause everything just works, compared to the update.

I did the following Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals in linux command line options in WebOS Quick Install. Not sure if it works yet, fingers crossed that it does cause I spent too much time getting it to work again.
    thanks for the link if my audio continues to be flaky I'll roll back
    can some mod post a tutorial on how to revert back to 3.02 and if you loose cm7 if you revert back to 3.02