1.    #1  
    Hi guys
    Looking for some survey data collection app for the Touchpad. Can't find any. Something like https://www.isurveysoft.com/ or Android Survey App | Conducting Surveys using Android Survey App on droid. Hope I dont have to switch the TP over to Droid to achieve this! I wanna locally store and run surveys.

cheers
    If it exists on Linux (arm architecture), you can launch this in a chroot... Hope this helps
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  3.    #3  
    sorry dude I have no idea what this has to do with the question I asked!! LOL Im after an app that I can produce a survey as in mutichoice questionaire type thing. I can carry it around and give to people to fill out.
    I already have Cyan droid on dual boot, but would rather use a webos app if I could.
    Last edited by trevevs; 10/29/2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Hum, just sayin that you can launch linux in a card on webos, install a survey app on it and have a survey app on webos for people to fill in if they want...
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  5.    #5  
    ahh righto- why didnt u say so! LOL So is there such an app? Maybe I should write my own in webos eh?? It would only be some simple HTML writing to local CSV or something like that?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trevevs View Post
    ahh righto- why didnt u say so! LOL So is there such an app? Maybe I should write my own in webos eh?? It would only be some simple HTML writing to local CSV or something like that?
    If you can write it in HTML, it _might_ be even easier than that.

Use Preware to look for and install "Lighty Web Server". It's under the Optware category.

Place your HTML in /media/internal/www, and then use the built-in browser to access it at 127.0.0.1 (localhost).

Let me know if it works out.