1.    #1  
    Hi,

This is my first post on these forums but I have spent a lot of time reading and learning from the great wealth if information on here. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to share all the great info!

I apologize if this has been covered before but after numerous searches on precentral and google I have come up with nothing.

I have a Skype online number and whenever I miss a call the little missed call notification pops up on my touchpad, which is ok with me. My issue is that I cannot find a way to get rid of the notification except by tapping on it, in which case it immediately dials the number of the person back and I have to scramble to hang up as I don't want or need to call every number that calls me back. This issue results in me either having the little notification icon at the top of my display all the time or a bunch of people getting missed calls from me...

I would like to be able to get the notification when I miss a call but also be able to clear it without calling the person back, that or just not get the notification at all. If anyone has a solution for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
    bob
    Have you tried swiping the notification off to the right instead of just clicking on them?
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the quick reply!

I thought I had tried that but I don't currently have any missed call notifications as I have already missed called everyone back. I did just try it with my email notification and it seems to work, so when I get another missed call I will give it a try.

Thanks again,
    bob
    There is an app called no missed call call back. Must have by a precentral legend xanthalnoid
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    There is an app called no missed call call back. Must have by a precentral legend xanthalnoid
    Unfortunately this is not available for the Pre3.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad