Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #1  
    Anyone get their out of stock email from HP? I did. No more touchpads available.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    check out the link. Just sent by HP

http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessa...msgVersion=web
    Just got the email, too.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    just got mine
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    there is 600 or more on ebay
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Me too. Boo. I only know of one friend who got one in the last couple weeks, but haven't heard a peep from anywhere else. Where did they all go?

Oh. To Best Buy for a bundle deal. Thanks a lot, HP.
    Last edited by bjmacke; 10/28/2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Boo on HP.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Same here. Ridiculous HP. Tell everyone you will have more stock available then backpedal and change it to "maybe" and then suddenly nothing ever again.
    Just got the following to the email address I'd signed up to receive updates when they get more TouchPads in stock :

Dear Docbert,

Making sure customers have a positive experience when they purchase our products is a priority for us. In some cases, limited inventory makes it challenging to fulfill all customer orders. As you signed up for updates on the HP TouchPad, we wanted you to know that we are officially out of stock. Some retailers will have some stock available, but our online inventory is depleted.

Thank you for your interest in this product and the feedback you provided. Your input plays a critical role in defining our product roadmap and will help us continue to bring innovative products to market.

Sincerely,
    HP
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Yeah no HP laptops are garbage so that's a no-go. Glad I got one when I did for a slightly-inflated price.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    just saw that bundle information....its incredible someone finally is doing what should have been done the entire time...oh and got that email from HP as well....well I suppose they are being polite....
    <thread merged>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    They're all liars. Where the hell are the 100-200k touchpad that were supposed to be available?
    Yea, I totally love the fact that I signed up for an email notification to come when they officially have more in stock for purchase, and yet they finally send an email at the very end of October saying that don't and will never have any.

As stupid as this sounds; as naive as some of you may think I have been, as tired of hearing it as you may be, but....

I AM SO SICK OF HP NOT DOING WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL DO.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by docbert View Post
    Just got the following to the email address I'd signed up to receive updates when they get more TouchPads in stock :

Dear Docbert,

Making sure customers have a positive experience when they purchase our products is a priority for us. In some cases, limited inventory makes it challenging to fulfill all customer orders. As you signed up for updates on the HP TouchPad, we wanted you to know that we are officially out of stock. Some retailers will have some stock available, but our online inventory is depleted.

Thank you for your interest in this product and the feedback you provided. Your input plays a critical role in defining our product roadmap and will help us continue to bring innovative products to market.

Sincerely,
    HP
    I love the Sincerely HP part....
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    Yea, I totally love the fact that I signed up for an email notification to come when they officially have more in stock for purchase, and yet they finally send an email at the very end of October saying that don't and will never have any.

As stupid as this sounds; as naive as some of you may think I have been, as tired of hearing it as you may be, but....

HP has had no leadership for some time now, I really can't see the company turning it around with the current board and ceo.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post

I have to admit....they have really alienated so many potential customers....it really is an example of what not to do....there really will be a study someday of the fall of HP
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    but at least they did email us....one needs to think of the positives
    Quote Originally Posted by bprushik View Post
    but at least they did email us....one needs to think of the positives
    You must have ordered the bundle with the rose colored glasses LOL
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    and I really still believe in it...am going to by Piscel Smart Office when I get home....besides for a firesale price it really is an amazing piece of hardware....
    Nychotxxx likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast