View Poll Results: Are you still experiencing problems with media-indexing after updating to webOS 3.0.4

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 93.75%
  • No

1 6.25%
  • Haven't checked yet

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Hey all,

Is anyone else still having problems with music showing up in the Music app after installing webOS 3.0.4? I have about 1,500 tracks on my TouchPad (stored in a folder named 'Music') but I'm informed that 'There are no songs on [my] TouchPad'. All my songs are in mp3 format and will work with Audiophile HD. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance,
    Stu :-)
    Whenever I start AudiophileHD I get the alert box "Audiophile failed to load properly last time. Audiophile will use the built in Media Indexer, which means that the Indexer will not detect certain files......"
    I can't close the list of albums window with the "x" button and I cannot access preferences.
    it still won't index files after copying even in 3.0.4, but one way to force it is to take the USB cable out without ejecting which causes it to say "ouch..." and forces it to index the filesystem. This still happened with mpeg4 videos I copied over.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Whenever I start AudiophileHD I get the alert box "Audiophile failed to load properly last time. Audiophile will use the built in Media Indexer, which means that the Indexer will not detect certain files......"
    I can't close the list of albums window with the "x" button and I cannot access preferences.
    Hmmm... I wonder if removing and then reinstalling Audiophile HD would work ?? I guess it's worth trying if you haven't already. Has this only happened since updating to 3.0.4?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    it still won't index files after copying even in 3.0.4, but one way to force it is to take the USB cable out without ejecting which causes it to say "ouch..." and forces it to index the filesystem. This still happened with mpeg4 videos I copied over.
    I tried that but it didn't work. :-(

Thanks for the suggestion.

Stu :-)
    Loads of problems. 2244 songs and only 2152 shows up.