1.    #1  
    Before the 3.04 update I could manually enter in the IP address I wanted associated with my touchpad - for some reason I can't get it to auto establish one with a certain network at work. After the 3.04 update I can't figure out how to do it, nor can I remember how I used to do it before the 3.04 update. I want to say I was given the option of inputting the IP/gateway/server when I manually added a wifi network, but I can't seem to find an option to do this anywhere in 3.04.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

PH
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectHybrid View Post
    Before the 3.04 update I could manually enter in the IP address I wanted associated with my touchpad - for some reason I can't get it to auto establish one with a certain network at work. After the 3.04 update I can't figure out how to do it, nor can I remember how I used to do it before the 3.04 update. I want to say I was given the option of inputting the IP/gateway/server when I manually added a wifi network, but I can't seem to find an option to do this anywhere in 3.04.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

PH
    Connect to the network first (or via 'Join other' if it's hidden network), and when it says IP configuration failed, tap the network and you'll be given the IP configuration page?
  3.    #3  
    You know, I'll be damned. I tried to connect for hours and it wouldn't give me that option. Would just keep saying connection failed. Today I tried and I got that option back. Thanks for the heads up.

PH
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I am having same problem.. the manual config option has disappeared.... trying a reboot.. didn't work... frustrating.
    Manual config option is right where it always has been
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: