1.    #1  
    With webOS 3.04, I still cannot connect to a wpa2 enterprise router! Ipads can connect to the network, but I cannot. I did hours of research and tried certmgr.msc from the windows computers connected to the network, but the system administrator has apparently blocked me from accessing the certificates. Laptops are also barred from joining the network as well, so I have no way of obtaining a security certificates. Is there any way to still join the network? The enterprise option won't work, and the a tablet is useless to me without WiFi.

Also, is there any way to take the internet off my unrooted htc evo with android 2.3 and share with my 32gb TP? I'm a webOS noob
    Quote Originally Posted by TPisaTank View Post
    With webOS 3.04, I still cannot connect to a wpa2 enterprise router! Ipads can connect to the network, but I cannot. I did hours of research and tried certmgr.msc from the windows computers connected to the network, but the system administrator has apparently blocked me from accessing the certificates. Laptops are also barred from joining the network as well, so I have no way of obtaining a security certificates. Is there any way to still join the network? The enterprise option won't work, and the a tablet is useless to me without WiFi.

Also, is there any way to take the internet off my unrooted htc evo with android 2.3 and share with my 32gb TP? I'm a webOS noob
    For the phone, if you don't want to root, you can pay for Sprint's mobile hotspot. If you don't want to pay, you'll have to root.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPisaTank View Post

Have you tried unchecking the 'verify server certificate' option in 3.0.4? Unless your network is using EAP-TLS, you shouldn't bother with certificate anymore if you uncheck that option..