1.    #1  
    I've dealt with some sync issues between the TP Calendar and Google Calendar, but now something really strange is happening. Wasn't expecting this one.

Since the 3.0.4 upgrade, the Uber Calendar and Google Sync Behavior patches have each been updated, and now my calendar is totally borked. It is very slow, and has added 20 "copies" of one of my synced calendars (I have four that sync through G-Cal) across the "show calendar bar" along the top of the page. I have also seen irregular behavior with repeating events, and some events now show up with random color-coding different from their calendar's setting.

I removed the Uber Calendar and G-Sync patches, but the confusing (and very slooooow) behavior of the Calendar App remains.

I have tried removing my Google Account in an effort to start over, but the deletion won't stick. Whether I use the Account App or the Calendar App to delete the account. I do get these weird white-box outlines on calendar events, as if the system wants to delete the events, but can't quite do it.

Any suggested solutions short of a full Doctor?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhkeller View Post
    I've dealt with some sync issues between the TP Calendar and Google Calendar, but now something really strange is happening. Wasn't expecting this one.

Since the 3.0.4 upgrade, the Uber Calendar and Google Sync Behavior patches have each been updated, and now my calendar is totally borked. It is very slow, and has added 20 "copies" of one of my synced calendars (I have four that sync through G-Cal) across the "show calendar bar" along the top of the page. I have also seen irregular behavior with repeating events, and some events now show up with random color-coding different from their calendar's setting.

I removed the Uber Calendar and G-Sync patches, but the confusing (and very slooooow) behavior of the Calendar App remains.

I have tried removing my Google Account in an effort to start over, but the deletion won't stick. Whether I use the Account App or the Calendar App to delete the account. I do get these weird white-box outlines on calendar events, as if the system wants to delete the events, but can't quite do it.

Any suggested solutions short of a full Doctor?
    Hi DHK,
    I'm a novice but maybe you can remove your Google account and then turn off the automatic backup (Launcher/Settings/Backup/Turn Off) before reinstalling the Google account. That's the only way I could get rid of a doubled up contact list.
    regards,
    Bob