Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LinuxKoss
  1.    #1  
    I just got the score of the year.. Guy at work got a 32gig, and hates it. Says its a sloppy device with too many bugs and wants to sell it. he paid 150$ for it.

So I told him "since its used i'll give you 80$ for it".. and he took it!

Now I got my 16g, my 32g, and my wife 16g.. Is there any neat tricks that can be done with 2 or more of these?
    [QUOTE=aw9d;3227350]I just got the score of the year.. Guy at work got a 32gig, and hates it. Says its a sloppy device with too many bugs and wants to sell it. he paid 150$ for it.

Now I got my 16g, my 32g, and my wife 16g.. Is there any neat tricks that can be done with 2 or more
    Use one as an alarm clock or digital picture frame
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Mate them?
    My Palm history.
    Sony Clie', Treo 650, Treo700p, Centro, Treo 800w, Palm Pre, Touchpad
    I thought someone showed how touch to share works between 2 TP's - I have 2 so interested if anyone figured out if it can work
    TTS does work between two TPs, it is picky though. for me I got it best to work with 1TP that has the folio case and the other does not, put the TP that has the folio case on top(back to front) of the other one and it makes that little noise and does the TTS thing, that was the most reliable way I could trigger it at least.

it didn't seem to work as well when I put the TP without the case on top of the other TP(with the flap open). This was with 3.0.2, haven't tried it since 3.04 but will try it now..

--
    3.0.4 seems to have improved it for me, much easier to get workin between the two TPs as well as the pre3. I can pretty seamlessly use TTS between the pre3 and two different TPs which is pretty cool, I had not tried that before.
    Last edited by natepre509; 10/27/2011 at 08:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Using two Skype accounts you can talk to your wife in separate parts of the house.
    Juggle them and take offers to work birthday parties.
    r_wright1 likes this.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I bet there are all kinds of things you can do with two touchpads. Send your new one to me and i'll figure them out.
    My apps:
    Giddy 3 | Gridword
    I just got the score of the year.. Guy at work got a 32gig, and hates it. Says its a sloppy device with too many bugs and wants to sell it. he paid 150$ for it.

Now I got my 16g, my 32g, and my wife 16g.. Is there any neat tricks that can be done with 2 or more of these?
    truly unethical, you should be ashamed of yourself.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenrushing View Post
    truly unethical, you should be ashamed of yourself.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Really? Cause getting a deal is unethical. People have been complaining about all the reselling at marked up prices post fire sale and now someone goes the other direction and that's unethical too? You just can't win. Maybe it was unethical for people to buy from HP at such a low price?

Also never even thought to attempt TTS with mine and the gfs.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    dunno about two but if you give me three, I can try and juggle them
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Really? Cause getting a deal is unethical. People have been complaining about all the reselling at marked up prices post fire sale and now someone goes the other direction and that's unethical too? You just can't win. Maybe it was unethical for people to buy from HP at such a low price?

Also never even thought to attempt TTS with mine and the gfs.
    I think he was kidding because he is jealous.

could be wrong though....
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB