The following is an email I received about the place I buy my PC parts from to custom build my computers (to be honest, I have paid them $50 to assemble them the last couple times). They are advertising that they are giving away HP Touchpads. I don't need one, and don't have time to go, but if you are in Houston and need lunch plans, check it out.

Customer Appreciation Day is this THURSDAY (Thursday October 27th) . Mark your calendar and come join us at our Houston Showroom for exclusive in-store only deals and giveaways. You won't be disappointed!

Customers who come to our Houston showroom between 10am and 3pm on 10/27/2011 shall receive:
Free food and drinks (while supplies last)
Free tshirt with purchase
Awesome prizes and giveaways (no need to be present to win, just fill out a card! We will notify you if you win a prize.)
Crazy in-store only door buster deals and online specials
A chance to talk with representatives from:
ASUS, Canon, Evercool, Gigabyte, Gaisar, Intel, Lenovo, Kingston, Microsoft, MSI, NZXT, Netgear, OKIdata, Ocz, Spidercable, ViewSonic (most of them will have marketing materials as giveaways)

So make plans to come visit us on Thursday, October 27th, you'll be glad you did.

Directron.com is Located at:

10402 Harwin Dr. Houston TX 77036

Can't come to our Houston showroom?
We will also have an online customer appreciation event running at the same time. For your maximum chance to win a prize, enter our online giveaway on the day of the event by signing up on our homepage or by simply placing your order online on 10/27. We'll pick winners hourly for the online giveaway during the event. If you are coming to the event you can get in on two drawings by placing a paid pickup order online, and then picking up at the event and entering the in-store event.
Online vs In-Store, 2 Events and how to get the best of both worlds
This Thursday is Customer Appreciation Day both online and in store. Please note that the deals are not the same. We will have special pricing in store as with a Black Friday event. To get the maximum benefit from CAD place your order online on Thursday for pickup. When you come and pick up your order during CAD you'll still get all the benefits of attending such as the prize drawing and shirt.

Example List of Prizes for Customer Appreciation Day Prizes and giveaway are subject to change without notice. The list below is just an example of what we'll have, not a complete list
Various T-Shirts, Laptop Bags, and similar items
HP Touchpad Tablets
Intel Processors and Motherboards
NZXT Phantom Full Tower Cases
ASUS netbooks and motherboard
Evercool speakers
Logisys computer case
Kinwing Hard Drive Docking Station
Logitech computer keyboards
Targus bags, computer accessories
Apex computer cases
AMD Processors
Imicro iPad sleeve and speakers
Canon MF8350 printer
Microsoft Xbox 360s, Digital Frames and many more!

Additionally some vendors will have their own drawings at the event on a hourly basis and we will have additional online giveaways during the event.

Customer Appreciation Day / October 27th / Houston Showroom