Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2wings
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I haven't been using the HP touchpad for too long and have a question. For some reason, my yahoo page reverted to a 'mobile' page, it doesn't display the full page contents. It's a stripped down version that is very plain. I attempted to clear the cache and cookies and hard rebooted the device, but it still comes up with the same page. Does anyone know how to change it back so I can see the full page features? Thanks, and sorry for the silly question.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunhao78 View Post
    Hi all,

I haven't been using the HP touchpad for too long and have a question. For some reason, my yahoo page reverted to a 'mobile' page, it doesn't display the full page contents. It's a stripped down version that is very plain. I attempted to clear the cache and cookies and hard rebooted the device, but it still comes up with the same page. Does anyone know how to change it back so I can see the full page features? Thanks, and sorry for the silly question.
    Scroll to the bottom of the yahoo mobile page and click desktop. It should continue to load the desktop version after that.
    hunhao78 likes this.