Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Nychotxxx
  1.    #1  
    Last night i placed my one touch pad on top of the other.

All of a sudden the top touchpad(16) came on and said connected to Scorpio (the name of my 32gb)

the funny thing is I have never connected them before. I wonder if this is the touch to share at work or some side effect of the software.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    maybe if you continue to do this you will get a 7 inch tp in 9 months-
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    Nice !!!
    this Is old its touch to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    that 32gb is one dirty mofo!! I mean really the 16gb is half his age..err I mean size
    connects them via bluetooth/TTS....

sadly does nothing other than keep BT radio on
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7.    #7  
    bummer
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yeah, this is Touch to Share, which when paired, will allow you to exchange websites between the two TouchPads. Pretty cool, if not a little impractical.
    My TTS just started working randomly yesterday, after not working for a bout a month. Yay. :|

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I forgot about that. I just tried it on my two Touchpads (one is 3.0.2 other its 3.0.4). Works like a charm.