1.    #1  
    So, I made the mistake of following the instructions Palm put out there for adding any website to the Just Type search engine. It added the one I was going for but also added 10 other things, one of which looks like p@rn garbage. How do I delete these 10 items from my Just Type? Can I go into Internalz Pro and manually delete these entires?

NVM. A twelve year old on Youtube figured it out. This method removed the 10 garbage items that appeared out of nowhere using this method:http://www.precentral.net/add-any-we...-webos-2-0-3-0 Basically, clear your history/cookies.

Never again will I do anything Palm/HP tells me.

Imo, this was alot less work anyways:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post3211203

ps, I found this: Tap "Just Type", hit the drop down in the top left corner, then click preferences, then you can go down to the "Launch & Search", then swipe to delete. But it does not work for me, I do not have anything that says Launch & Search. I wish this worked because I would love to get rid of CNN, Twitter and IMDb from Just Type.
    Last edited by xninjagrrl; 10/27/2011 at 07:41 AM.
    Pros: The pills were there.
    Cons: So was the tank.
    begin "just typing". When the screen pops up hit the top drop down menu and select preferences. You should be able to select which search engines show up
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post
    begin "just typing". When the screen pops up hit the top drop down menu and select preferences. You should be able to select which search engines show up
    Yeah, I could have just unchecked those 10 junk entries but I do not want spammy crap on my devices. All the search engines were for Italian web sites and adult content. I have little to no interest in either of those topics.
    From what I've read the search engines cannot be removed.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post
    From what I've read the search engines cannot be removed.
    I just told you how to remove (most) of them. So it can be done.