1.    #1  
    all in teh title.

I've just reverted to 3.0.2 and I dont want 3.0.4. I'll do a manual rebuild when a new version comes out.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Go to Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals and follow the guide. Do the commands from either Xecutah or the linux command line options in WebOS Quick Install. It worked for me.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    if that doesn't work use holy water
    Am I stupid or I just cannot find where is Xecutah or webos quick install
    Never mind. I am that stupid. I found it.
    For those who are as stupiad as i am... download xecutah from preware. Then, double click it and start typing in the codes.
    Thanks
    how come after i type killall updateDaemon, it says no process killed??
    Quote Originally Posted by clay333 View Post
    Go to Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals and follow the guide. Do the commands from either Xecutah or the linux command line options in WebOS Quick Install. It worked for me.
    How do you know if it works?

cause like swak6287, when i typed "killall updateDaemon", it said "no process killed". Does that mean it worked or not?
    Does that also stop APP updates?
    Its "killall UpdateDaemon". Note the case.
    does the update will put your tp back to stock when you have preware, kernel, patches, and overclocked? Or do I have to uninstall all that to get the update or next updates? Thanx
    If the update kicks in automagically could the fact that I have Preware patches installed cause a problem? Do patches need to be uninstalled before upgrading?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    does the update will put your tp back to stock when you have preware, kernel, patches, and overclocked? Or do I have to uninstall all that to get the update or next updates? Thanx
    lol - beat me to it!