Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I just got my touchpad 2 days now and notice my top left screen by the 3.5 headphone jack is loose. Anyone else have this issue???
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Yup Mine is also has this problem.. I've had it almost a month and haven't noticed any issues because of it.. Well It's not really loose but it's definitely not set properly.. It only moves when I physically move it.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Do you i should send it back for repair? I contacted HP already and there sending me a box to return my touchpad for repair. Should i or just ignore it???
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I have the exact same problem, im getting a build up of dirt around there. Im not impressed, did you send yours back?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I did send it back. Its being delivered this week. Im going to check every part of the touchpad just in case they damage anything else. Once i receive it ill let you know if it turn out well.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    I have the exact same problem, im getting a build up of dirt around there. Im not impressed, did you send yours back?
    So i finally got my touchpad back from HP Repair today. It took about a week. And you know what?? HP did not even repair or fix the problem. It still the same screen problem. ***? It seems they didnt even fix or atleast added a new adhesive on the screen. Don't bother sending your device just take good care of it. I saw a similar trend here and they had the same repair problem with the screen.