1.    #1  
    I have to get my Glass Effect Suite theme back for the Touchpad. Says it exist but it's not found anywhere on device to unistall and when I attempt to reinstall it again it get "unable to run command" , " can't create directory " , " theme already installed " etc

I'm stuck in default theme hell )-:
    I use Metro Effect suite and it works good.. Might as well load that till glass gets fixed. better than default by far.
    Have you tried to update the feeds in Preware and reboot?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses, I went ahead and did a full restore and reloaded all my preware stuff all over again. Everything is fine now.

When I first installed the theme I did it from the PC with the advice of someone from a forum. Even though the theme was fine, it could not be uninstalled because there wasnt a "uninstall" option. The original installation was corrupt.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I believe you were suppose to uninstall themes first before performing fw upgrade. At least thats what I remember reading in the description of one of the themes.. can't remember where tho.
    so does the glass effect work?
    Quote Originally Posted by mwarez View Post
    so does the glass effect work?
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    I believe you were suppose to uninstall themes first before performing fw upgrade. At least thats what I remember reading in the description of one of the themes.. can't remember where tho.
    I saw the same warning ... AFTER I had already begun the process and I was really concerned that I had screwed up.
    Until I rebooted. Strangely, my glass suite theme was intact and has been no issue at all. In fact, the only problem I had (muffle system logging) was taken care of with a couple of taps in webOS Quickinstall. No preware removal and reinstall required!