Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swak6287
  1.    #1  
    I know you have to enter the codes. But for the darnest, I do not know where to go and what to do. Please help. I am sure others like to know too. My 3.02 already auto update 3 times, and I cannot stand it anymore. LOL. I had to keep reverting it and redownload everything.
    Thanks.
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by swak6287 View Post
    I know you have to enter the codes. But for the darnest, I do not know where to go and what to do. Please help. I am sure others like to know too. My 3.02 already auto update 3 times, and I cannot stand it anymore. LOL. I had to keep reverting it and redownload everything.
    Thanks.
    this would be nice to know.. I don't have a pc to run to - to dr the 304 problems so I'm sticking with 302 for now. I've seen that many people haven't had problems but I just don't feel I can trust the update until I can get a friend to help me with it. One of these times I'm gonna hit update now instead of later and I'll have a nervous breakdown. Haha. Thanks for posting this topic.
    I hit update later on one of my TPs and came back a couple days later and 3.0.4 was installed. I wasn't too happy, but also haven't really had any issues with 3.0.4. asphalt 6 is kind of horked but works fine with the manual joystick, which is fine for me, easier to drive that way anyways for me.
  4.    #4  
    My 304 dont like where I work, so wifi is a problem. SO, I want to stop that update... among other problems.
  5.    #5  
    IUYTYUIOIUYTYUIOIUYTYUHGFTYUJHGFRTYU............. It auto update again!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!