1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm having a very strange problem with sending mails from my 2 TouchPads (v3.0.4):

Example:

I send a mail to my business and my private mail address as well as to my wife's business adress and her private mail address.

All mails are sent except that mail to my wife's business address.

Wenn I use out webmail gateway all mails are sent and received. Wenn I use our two android mobiles' mail clients all mails are sent and received. When I use thunderbird all mail are sent and received as well.

Only when I send a mail from our TouchPads those mails are noch sent to my wife's business address. We get no error...

I've alreadys checked that my wife's company do noch use a spam filter. My wife's Outlook Client doesn't have a spam filter.

Any idea what's going wrong here ? It's very strange if my TouchPad mail don't reach some recipients...

TIA,
    fredmr...
    Quote Originally Posted by fredmr View Post
    Hello,

I'm having a very strange problem with sending mails from my 2 TouchPads (v3.0.4):

Example:

I send a mail to my business and my private mail address as well as to my wife's business adress and her private mail address.

All mails are sent except that mail to my wife's business address.

Wenn I use out webmail gateway all mails are sent and received. Wenn I use our two android mobiles' mail clients all mails are sent and received. When I use thunderbird all mail are sent and received as well.

Only when I send a mail from our TouchPads those mails are noch sent to my wife's business address. We get no error...

I've alreadys checked that my wife's company do noch use a spam filter. My wife's Outlook Client doesn't have a spam filter.

Any idea what's going wrong here ? It's very strange if my TouchPad mail don't reach some recipients...

TIA,
    fredmr...
    My father was having this same problem. He realized after about 1 week that NONE of his emails were actually sending. They were staying in his outbox. He restarted his device and I'm pretty sure that fixed the problem and he hasn't had it again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyFizzoli View Post
    My father was having this same problem. He realized after about 1 week that NONE of his emails were actually sending. They were staying in his outbox. He restarted his device and I'm pretty sure that fixed the problem and he hasn't had it again.
    Thx, but I already restarted both TPs various times with no efforts. Mails are sent but not received...

Any more ideas ?

fredmr
  4.    #4  
    Hello,

I also tried to use SSL as well as TLS, installed the Mimic Outlook patch from Preware, uninstalled Ad Blocker patch with no positive effects :-(

eMails to this special account are blocked only when created on my two TouchPads. When using the same account with the same account settings on our t6wo Android mobiles we get no problem and the mails reach the recipient.

Anyone else this or a similar problem ?

TIA,
    fredmr...
    Is the email in the sent folder? Is your wife's business email listed in the "To" list? And from the other accounts that got the email, does it show the busines email address in the "To" list?
    Need more info. What kind of e-mail account are you sending the emails from? Please provide as much details as possible.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem also. I have a google account and a comcast account, and I cannot send email from either of those accounts from my Touchpad. I would get this message saying "error, outgoing mail server, check login and password". Of course I have checked my login and password, and both of those are fine. I also uninstalled all of the patches and restarted the TP. Still no luck.

I am able to receive email just fine. I just cannot send out any email from my google and comcast accounts.
    Any advice would greatly be appreciated. One more note, I am able to receive and send email from my work account, which is sync'ed through outlook exchange.
    For GMail try this:
    Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com
    Use Authentication: On
    Username: xxxx@gmail.com
    Password: xxxxxxxx
    Encryption: SSL
    Port: 465
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Okay, I think that worked. But after the changes to the settings, I had to restart the TP also.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I have a friend who has a gmail account and he gets an email from me (Comcast account) when I send it from my laptop but doesn't receive them when I send from either my TP or my Pre2. I can receive from him and I have asked him to check his junk mail folder with no luck. I don't believe it's a problem with my email address or anything because he receives them from me from my laptop. Could it be something in his SPAM settings?

Thanks in advance.