1.    #1  
    I can get the headers to my gmail and msn account, but I can't retrieve the actual body. It starts to retrieve and then I get "error occurred downloading this message." I've deleted and recreated my accounts.

Any ideas?
    this happens on my original sprint pre off n on and i think its because of our fluctuating wifi signal at home. maybe its a security thing and the tablet thinks you aren't in a safe area to complete the download of the mail?

when this happens to me i just backswipe from the email i've opened so that i'm back at the list and i open it again (sometimes needing twice more tries) and it slowly gives the body of the email. if that doesnt work i just exit from mail app and launch again.

hope you've already retrieved the mail by this late date
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    I read somewhere else that the emergency cache delete in preware helps to fix this problem, it's worked for me so far.

Here's the thread, post #65.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Why is this in the news forum?
  5.    #5  
    thanks! It worked!