1.    #1  
    Tried EPR to get the muffle and ubercalender patch to load. Did a luna restart and all preware errors came up then a reset with the power and bottom button. Got the great exclaimation point a palm.com/ROM. I am going to run the doctor and reinstall. Did I lose all my apps? Could I get the back?

Thanks!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin View Post
    Tried EPR to get the muffle and ubercalender patch to load. Did a luna restart and all preware errors came up then a reset with the power and bottom button. Got the great exclaimation point a palm.com/ROM. I am going to run the doctor and reinstall. Did I lose all my apps? Could I get the back?

Thanks!
    There's no need to install previous patches one by one. Before EPR, select the preware button on upper left of page, choose 'saved package list' then choose update all. Install and run EPR. Go to saved package list and choose 'install all'. All your previous packages should re-install without having to do them one-by-one. Remember to re-boot (you should be prompted) after update all, install & run EPR. I take no credit for this, I read it on a thread here (search for remove muffle...) and it saved me lots of time. Hope it saves time for someone else. Good luck.

Before running Doctor, try uninstall/install Preware and update your feeds, that might solve your problem. I remember reading about backup on the TP, I think you might be able to get your apps back that way, but not sure. Do a search on 'backup', you'll probably find a solution.