1.    #1  
    PDFs that work fine on my PC show up blank on my toucpad.

There will some pages...but not all..I just loaded steve jobs book onto it and all that loaded was the cover. I have 600+ blank white pages..And they're all there on my PC.

Am I doing something wrong by just dragging and dropping in USB mode?
  2.    #2  
    anyone? bump? bueeeeler?
    takes a long time to load a pdf with 600+ pages because of the way it reads the file. It'll have to rescan each one and make a picture of that before it shows up
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by uprisingchuns View Post
    takes a long time to load a pdf with 600+ pages because of the way it reads the file. It'll have to rescan each one and make a picture of that before it shows up
    It loads the same first 10 or so pages everytime..including the cover and images, instantly..

?
    This happened to me, it was really odd since files that I had previously opened and could view fully would only load the first 3 pages then a half page then the rest were black even though it had the correct number of pages. Then when I sent it to a desktop via email the pdf worked fine.

Eventually I figured out the issues started occuring after I had updated the adobe reader. I followed the kjhenrie's instructions here http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...er-update.html, to go back to the previous version of adobe reader and all my files work again. If the issue is the same as mine I would give it a try.