1.    #1  
    It worked fine under 3.02. I removed preware and all patches prior to the 3.04 upgrade. Now the calendar is blank even though it is linked to yahoo. I hit synch and it says it is done but nothing happens on the calendar. I tried adding some on the touchpad, but it never gets on yahoo. Same when I add on yahoo. I tried all the usual tricks, removing the account, restarting, putting the account back in, nothing. Anyone else have this issue?
    Yup, same issue with google calendars as well; which is very irritating since my entire school schedule and homework assignments were already loaded on for the next two weeks...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I was going to start a thread on this as well. I'm having the same issue. Strangely, my yahoo calendar synched up through mid September and everything from then on doesn't sync, other than birthdays and holidays. Very odd. And very annoying, I really need the calendar to work.

I don't know if it's related, but clicking on "sync" option under the "options" button over on the right side in the yahoo calendar website does bring up a page with:

"We are aware of a Calendar (Proxy error) and our engineering team is working to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have it resolved soon."

on the top. So no idea if this is a yahoo issue or a webos issue. Anyone know who to contact to make sure this gets attention from either yahoo or hp?
  4.    #4  
    I did see that as well on yahoo but up until 3.04 it was fine on my TP.
  5. nti
    Quote Originally Posted by adamk1971 View Post
    I did see that as well on yahoo but up until 3.04 it was fine on my TP.
    Same since upgrade to 3.0.4 ...
  6.    #6  
    All of a sudden my calendar started to synch. So maybe it wasn't a problem with 3.04 but actually with yahoo. I am happy to have it back!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Mine appeared to re-sync, that is everything was back on the calendar, until I added an event to the calendar on the TP itself. As soon as I did that, everything else disappeared again. I tried deleting the event I added and manually sync, still gone. Only birthdays and holidays still show up, which was the same problem I had been having.

I even re-logged in to my yahoo calendar account using the "preferences & accounts" menu, closing the calendar and re-opening it, and restarting the whole device. Nothing brought the disappeared items back. The only connection I can make is all the disappeared items are not yearly reoccuring events. That is, just one-time events or sports schedules. Only holidays and birthdays still sync, other than events prior to mid-September, when this problem started.

This is getting to the point of extreme frustration. Anyone know how to elevate this issue to someone that might be able to fix it?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Well, after completely deleting my yahoo account in synergy and adding it back, the calendar loaded all the missing events.

That is, for a whopping half day. Today, once again, everything is gone except for holidays and birthdays.

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone? This is getting to the point of being ready to hurl some electronics out the window. Any insight or help is appreciated!
    I'd love it if anyone has any insight on this. Yahoo calendars are failing on my wife's Pre2 and on my Touchpad, but they seem to work in Lightning on both of our computers. I haven't been able to find anything other than that one mention of a proxy issue on Yahoo's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by kolomona View Post
    I'd love it if anyone has any insight on this. Yahoo calendars are failing on my wife's Pre2 and on my Touchpad, but they seem to work in Lightning on both of our computers. I haven't been able to find anything other than that one mention of a proxy issue on Yahoo's site.
    P.S. Not happening with Google calendars; those are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by kolomona View Post
    P.S. Not happening with Google calendars; those are fine.
    My google calendar was failing, only for certain events. Most of the calendar came across fine, but there are occasionally one or two that just don't show up on the HP TP --even after multple 'Sync Now' attempts. I found that by deleting my account from the HP Calendar program, then adding the account (the very account that I just deleted), everything came across just fine.

I conclude that there are some major bugs in the software. User beware. Double check to see if your appointments are showing up.
    I don't have an issue with my Yahoo calendar per se, but I'm not able to add my Yahoo email to my TP. It shows up after a minute as an email account after adding it, but then it disappears. My Yahoo contacts are synced up, but the email doesn't want any part of being there. And, I even enabled the email portion to "Yes" under Accounts.

This is the first time I've tried to add the Yahoo email, so I don't know if it would've worked prior to the 3.0.4 update or not.