1.    #1  
    Just got a 32gb brand new out of the HP box for $215 so even though its a little more than the firesale price, I'm still excited. I'm almost as excited for the release of my original Pre. Now fill me in on the things I need to have, Preware is of course a MUST! tempted to overclock it, and I haven't even got it out yet, as my Pre overclocked at 1Ghz is nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by pre315 View Post
    Just got a 32gb brand new out of the HP box for $215 so even though its a little more than the firesale price, I'm still excited. I'm almost as excited for the release of my original Pre. Now fill me in on the things I need to have, Preware is of course a MUST! tempted to overclock it, and I haven't even got it out yet, as my Pre overclocked at 1Ghz is nice!

See the getting started thread, it's stickied at the top of the page. Make sure you update to 3.0.4 - it's smooth as heck, although does have a few minor glitches (autocorrect being the worst and some games seem to have trouble with the accelerometer) you can read up on them in this forum. 3.0.4 will make you forget about overclocking.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The getting starting guide is the way to go. Also, overclocking is still worth It on 3.04, at least to me.

Also for me, I need to have default to show bookmarks in browser and thumbnav controls. But that's a personal preference.
    Last edited by whocares69; 10/25/2011 at 07:01 PM.