Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jazzdoc
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    As in the title, it never finishes loading... pics are synced etc but app never comes up.
    When I got my new TP I immediately loaded the new system update - came out previous day - and tried to add my FB account. First it didn't work due to my two-factor auth but then I truned it off, deleted the account, even the app and started from scratch.

Alas, it didn't help either.

On my wife's TP first I loaded the app THEN I did the system update and it still works fine.

Any idea how to fix this mess?

TIA
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem, resolved by signing on via the browser, finding that my account had been locked due to trying to get in from a strange computer and not going through with the security check. Reset my password with the browser, then the facebook app loaded no problem, just had to redo the password in the account preferences. (Was prompted, didn't have to remember to do this...)
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdoc View Post
    I had a similar problem, resolved by signing on via the browser, finding that my account had been locked due to trying to get in from a strange computer and not going through with the security check. Reset my password with the browser, then the facebook app loaded no problem, just had to redo the password in the account preferences. (Was prompted, didn't have to remember to do this...)
    Me too! Good advice!