Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HardBeatZ
  1.    #1  
    why hasn't HP given out free Touchpad app promo codes in such a long time?
    Quote Originally Posted by friedscones View Post
    why hasn't HP given out free Touchpad app promo codes in such a long time?
    It's only been...what...6 days? Good thing you are not waiting for the Zinio app.
    There were promo codes literally a week ago....
    I am, therefore I think
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    They give them out every week with their "HP webOS Newsletter" email. Every week for the past 7 weeks so far.
    Some people's kids...
    Agreed with the posts above... and last week was an early week, a lot of them have been Thrusday or Friday from what I can remember.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Personally, this is where I believe we have failed. Falling into a predetermined rut and set path of when actions will take place. We have taken random out of it and have set an expectation to consistently meet.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Personally, this is where I believe we have failed. Falling into a predetermined rut and set path of when actions will take place. We have taken random out of it and have set an expectation to consistently meet.
    Agreed, especially with all those new to Palm/webOS/smartphones.

Those of us around since PalmOS know what this format (smartphone/PDA market) used to be like long before the iPhone and Android.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    coz they can't be arsed. Here in the UK we've had like 1 set of codes.

The Sports edition in the app catalogue is still under starters orders, a month on. So they must be spending all their time scratching their heads over just what to do with WebOs.