1.    #1  
    When I try to login to MBClub UK it lets me enter my login details, says welcome (proving my login details are correct) then takes me back to the login screen. Similar problem with my works email (Exchange)

I understand the cache can be very agressive so have tried the settings suggested with no luck

Any more ideas?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollom View Post
    When I try to login to MBClub UK it lets me enter my login details, says welcome (proving my login details are correct) then takes me back to the login screen. Similar problem with my works email (Exchange)

I understand the cache can be very agressive so have tried the settings suggested with no luck

Any more ideas?
    When I had this problem (before the cache change) I noticed that although it would refresh and put me back on the log-in screen, the website had in fact accepted my credentials.

I don't know how your website is set-up, but try hitting a link or using a URL that takes you directly to the forum it you'll see that you're logged in and able to access the board.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heist View Post
    When I had this problem (before the cache change) I noticed that although it would refresh and put me back on the log-in screen, the website had in fact accepted my credentials.

I don't know how your website is set-up, but try hitting a link or using a URL that takes you directly to the forum it you'll see that you're logged in and able to access the board.
    Nope - just takes me back to the log-in page - driving me nutty!!

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Anybody?

Please help restore my sanity!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gollom View Post
    Anybody?

Please help restore my sanity!!!!

You ever manage to resolve this? I am having the same problem after months of being able to login anywhere without issue. No changes to TP/OS.

Thanks!