Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz49` View Post
    I was having the same problem with yahoo taking me to mobile site also. I fixed mines by going clicking on the link that someone posted up. This is what I did:

Clicked on www. yahoo.com/?m=1 or type in url
    Scrolled down to the bottom of www. yahoo.com/?m=1 page and click on More Services.
    When the page loads up, I clicked on Yahoo! on the top right corner.

Now when i type www. yahoo.com in the url, it directly takes me to yahoo desktop again.
    See if that works.
    Typing the url with the m=1 worked as well as doing the more services thing. So both ways worked for me. Many thanks for the find...
    Funny enough live.com (hotmail) is not working now either.. I wonder if it has to do with the new office cloud features? You don't have to screw around with google and their apps.. word/excel/ppt/onenote all online for use and with free storage and managed sharing. Only problem... I can't load the page
    I received this email from Yahoo tech support tonight: "Engineers are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. We expect this issue to be resolved within the next 48 hours."
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    just use glimpse, opens up fine in the web widget broswer =)

Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    Funny enough live.com (hotmail) is not working now either.. I wonder if it has to do with the new office cloud features? You don't have to screw around with google and their apps.. word/excel/ppt/onenote all online for use and with free storage and managed sharing. Only problem... I can't load the page
    i dont think i have ever been able to log into live.com or hotmail.com or msn.com to access my email through the browser. It always timed out or never loaded correctly. Sometimes i like to use browser for email for news and stuff, but those microsoft ones never work. My schools gmail doesnt work either in the tp browser. anyone have ideas on this?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123