1.    #1  
    Has Any one else noticed that the camera and video images are reversed (mirror image) in the new camera app that came with the HP Touchpad upgrade to 3.0.4?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I don't know, it's hard to tell with the ****ty camera picture quality since 3.0.4
    I've tried 2 others - DigiCamera Lite and FreeCam for TouchPad, and it's reversed in those as well - looks like 3.0.4 messed up the camera driver itself....ouch.
    ...here everythings ist fine...with the HP App and with CameraLite...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    I don't know, it's hard to tell with the ****ty camera picture quality since 3.0.4
    It is easy to tell. With the camera app open, look at yourself and raise your right hand. If you are raising your left hand in the picture it is a mirror image.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I believe all front facing cameras display a mirror image. Cell phones with front facing cameras do the same thing. Just like a webcam. It shows YOU as others would see you. The right side of your face would be on the left side if you were facing yourself. Makes sense since it was originally designed for Skype video calling and not taking pictures.
    Stupid me! Of course it is reversed with my camera as well...for webcame fine, for normal pictures it is the wrong camera at all...
    Yes, it is easy to tell. Just hold up a book or something with text on it. The writing is mirror image.