1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Here's the workflow I have -

working on the PC (which is directly in front of me), PDFs open on the touchpad (to the left of the PC), annotating and referencing to the PDFs as I go. Now here's the thing. Ideally, the touch-pad would be a bit higher and also secured so I could use my stylus one-handed (without having to grip the touch-pad for stability).

Is there a clamp available that would allow me to secure the Touchpad to one of my desk shelves or something similar?
    I've seen wall mount types that are on a sort of a flex arm type of thing, so you can position it at any angle. I've thought about getting one myself for the same sort of purpose.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Yeah - I'd like it to be at the same eye-level as the PC monitor but obviously not that far back.

Anyone able to help Sledge and I out and suggest a specific product?
    Here....let me Google "ipad mounts" for you

(if you do that, and click on images, you'll find what I was talking about with links to sites to get them )
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel