Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is anyone starting to think the TS is killing some TP's? Seems like most people who have a TP that wont charge or power on left it on the TS overnight.
    Pros: The pills were there.
    Cons: So was the tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjagrrl View Post
    Is anyone starting to think the TS is killing some TP's? Seems like most people who have a TP that wont charge or power on left it on the TS overnight.
    I wonder if Exhibition mode could be more at fault than the charger itself in that case?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    My TouchPad spends most of it's time in the TouchStone. No problems to report.

Couldn't miss the chance to add this photo to this thread.

Tis the season.....

Quote Originally Posted by dna550 View Post
    My TouchPad spends most of it's time in the TouchStone. No problems to report.

Couldn't miss the chance to add this photo to this thread.

Tis the season.....

Click to view quoted image
    I like that. Any way to make it a wallpaper? I'm pretty sure some humor could come out of having that on my Touchpad. :-)

Also my touchpad spends a lot of time on the Touchstone, either at work or at home. Battery life is still great on it.
    My Pre2 did the same thing. Was 100% charged, layed it on my dresser, woke up next morning and it was dead. Changed batteries and has been working since.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    have we established that the wall charger is working?
    Yeah it works. I tried it out on a friends TP. Good idea though.
    my wife's tp updated to 3.0.4 while sitting on the touchstone last night (with an incipio kickstand case). after it restarted, the charging indicator kept going on and off along with the little bing sound. seems that the tp has to be on perfectly in order to charge on the touchstone. i am glad i was still up to catch it.

i wonder if that is what happened to you. it switched on and off from charging to not charging back to charging, wash, rinse, repeat. this behavior could have completely killed your battery as there were not enough amps to charge the device and it drained to nothing.
    I've read a few posts where folks thought the touchstone charger was more sensitive (TP had to be on just right) with 3.0.4 kernel.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I Have always pit my TP on the touchstone when it is approx 10% battery left I have no

trouble from it, but for the ones that has this trouble holding down power,vol and others

ways all I can say is sent it to HP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12