1.    #1  
    hey everyone,

when I make a cal using skype native app for the touchpad I hear audio fine, but the receiving end hears lots of static and cracky noises in addition to hearing me.

I tried voice recorder on the touchpad and the recording of myself sounds fine there.

anyone else have this problem?
    Hi,

I used Skype to do a couple of video conference with family.
    Both time, I was told the audio/video quality was quite good. I have a good wifi connection at home (>10mbps). But else, nothing special. Ambient light (which I read can make a big difference) was just average in both cases. First call was with 3.0.2 and 2nd with 3.0.4, with different people, so it's not a huge sample but my little positive experience.

But I haven't been able to get the video of the person I'm calling in full screen landscape mode. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlewy View Post
    Hi,

I used Skype to do a couple of video conference with family.
    Both time, I was told the audio/video quality was quite good. I have a good wifi connection at home (>10mbps). But else, nothing special. Ambient light (which I read can make a big difference) was just average in both cases. First call was with 3.0.2 and 2nd with 3.0.4, with different people, so it's not a huge sample but my little positive experience.

But I haven't been able to get the video of the person I'm calling in full screen landscape mode. Am I missing something?
    No, you're not missing anything. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $video$ $chat$ $will$ $only$ $work$ $in$ $portrait$ $mode$.