1.    #1  
    On my new touchpad, I have been very impressed with the usability, and have done the standard getting started.

Unfortunately, however, I have found that it is impossible to use my webcam in Flash objects online (for example in a tinychat room of which I am a member). The lack of the "allow site to access cam and microphone" dialogue stops me from using the camera as a webcam in this. While this isn't vital, it would be best to know if it is possible to set this up?

Has anyone else had this problem and managed to patch or fix it? Is there a Preware patch for this that I've missed?

Any help would be gratefully received
    -ATM.
    There is no current way to do this afaikafaikafaik, $It$ $in$ $theory$ $should$ $be$ $possible$ $but$ $may$ $have$ $to$ $come$ $from$ $the$ $official$ $side$ $not$ $homebrew$. $I$ $could$ $be$ $wrong$ $tho$, $a$ $homebrew$ $developer$ $may$ $figure$ $it$ $out$ $first$
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    There is no current way to do this afaikafaikafaik, $It$ $in$ $theory$ $should$ $be$ $possible$ $but$ $may$ $have$ $to$ $come$ $from$ $the$ $official$ $side$ $not$ $homebrew$. $I$ $could$ $be$ $wrong$ $tho$, $a$ $homebrew$ $developer$ $may$ $figure$ $it$ $out$ $first$
    Thank you for the quick response, GSK

I feared there wouldn't be a homebrew solution to the problem. It's a shame, really, that Adobe haven't actually made this a feature of the HP version of the player, but maybe it will come about at some point. Annoyingly enough, the flash player on my netbook doesn't seem to want to work with my webcam there, either. Maybe it's just Adobe being difficult?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Don't worry, ATM. After you update to 3.0.4, your camera will product resolution akin to a PlaySkool camera and you wouldn't want to use it anyway.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heist View Post
    Don't worry, ATM. After you update to 3.0.4, your camera will product resolution akin to a PlaySkool camera and you wouldn't want to use it anyway.
    I have just seen my camera quality under 3.0.4. That is shocking -.-