Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ledrag
  1.    #1  
    How can I create a files system in touchpad. Are there any folders??
    GoBears likes this.
    As in a windows style file system? Dunno that you can, this is linux based. Though, you can easily create and add folders through Internalz from Preware. All folders need to go to /media/internal

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    take a look at internalz pro in preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledrag View Post
    In USB mode, simply create folders etc as you would on any other drive on your system.
    Tegi's Commander (free in catalog) will also do that.

Folders on the desktop to drag app shortcuts into would make navigation faster and allow for more customization. When you start collecting a lot of apps, without folders, the current GUI is inefficient.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Don't forget about Just Type to find apps quickly!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  7.    #7  
    Where can I find directions to use Tegi's Commander???
    Quote Originally Posted by ledrag View Post
    I agree with the OP. The ability to create folders, to help organize the desktop, is sorely missed in webOS.

I found a patch that creates two extra tabs on the desktop, and this helps but not enough. On my Pre, I found a patch that allows you to create and name as many tabs as you want and that is a big help. But it doesn't work on the TouchPad.

I hope some developer (or better yet, the HP webOS team) is listening. We need this.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2