Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kayphoonstar
  1.    #1  
    So I originally set up my Touchpad on a wireless G connection with WEP security no problem. Fast enough. Thing is that connection belongs to a router that connected to a primary router. When I try to access the wifi on the primary router it's slow. Very slow. All other devices connect to it fine and is fast enough. It should be even faster since it's the router directly connected to the modem and using wireless G/N with WPA-2 security. The signal strength shows full but I constantly get "Unable to load page" and just general lack of speed. Does the Touchpad not like wireless N and WPA-2? Or is my Touchpad broken.
    same problem after the 3.0.4 updste . Speed was good before but sucks after
  3.    #3  
    Keep in mind that speed is fine on the connection that I set up my touchpad on. Is it possible it only likes that one connection?
    mine is also slow as a turtle since update 3.0.4. I even webOS doctored it. I receive the errors of not able to open pages.
    Try looking for WMM and QoS settings. I had the problems you are describing until enabling WMM on my Netgear router.
    omnicious likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Try looking for WMM and QoS settings. I had the problems you are describing until enabling WMM on my Netgear router.
    That did it. Thank you so much!