Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm having issues with stuttering while watching flash - my test case is one of the star trek enterprise shows from startrek.com, but I see the problems everywhere.

I just received my touchpad. I have updated to 3.0.4, set minimal logging, and my network is wpa2. I'm trying to avoid overclocking and installing a 3rd-party kernel if I can. Is there anything else I can try?

-Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jaif View Post
    I'm having issues with stuttering while watching flash - my test case is one of the star trek enterprise shows from startrek.com, but I see the problems everywhere.

I just received my touchpad. I have updated to 3.0.4, set minimal logging, and my network is wpa2. I'm trying to avoid overclocking and installing a 3rd-party kernel if I can. Is there anything else I can try?

-Jeff
    I'm getting the same stuttering even though my touchpad is overclocked. I'll try a few more videos to test. Might also be because CBS has always sucked for streaming video when i used it.
    it will play better through splashtop
    Try some other sites. I use letmewatchthis.com on a regular basis with no stuttering issues.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I've just watched a soccer game today using the stock kernel 3.0.4 - no stuttering at all, the quality's been great.
    having same issues since updating to 3.04 can some mod post a tutorial on revert back to 3.02 and doess it stay on 3.02.
    Youtube no longer plays in the background when you open up a new tab
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    YouTube is stuttery for me as well, as was a battlefield 3 trailer from the EA site.

fyi, I have an iPad and a few other machines available - it's definitely the touchpad.

-Jeff