1.    #1  
    After updating to WebOS 3.0.4 today and then updating all preware patches and apps, my apache server on the touchpad no longer works. I am suspecting the problem is either a change to firewall settings in webOS, or some other program listening on port 80... but I really don't know where to go from here. Here is what I get when I try to start apache in chroot:

Code:
    * Starting web server apache2
    apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
    (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 127.0.1.1:80
    no listening sockets available, shutting down
    Unable to open logs
    Action 'start' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.
    Please help! I kind of need to get this working by tomorrow.
  2.    #2  
    Okay - I have found the culprit. For the record, I now know you can find out what is listening on a port with the following commands:
    Code:
    fuser 80/tcp
    ps -A | grep [number output by fuser]
    ... and the culprit in this case is Skype. I guess with the update to 3.0.4 Skype has been made to listen on ports 80 and 443 so you can still make calls when using heavily firewalled wifi networks. I've moved the apache server to listening on another port, and now all is well. Guess I should have tried that first thing.