Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I have Kalemsoft media player installed and to watch DivX videos on the internet I would download the .AVI file to my touchpad and watch them on Kalemsoft player. But since 3.0.4 update, Touchpad does not downloads those files anymore. It rather tries to play that file using some video player ( not sure which one as I don't have any other video player installed). That gives me error warning and exits.

Does anyone knows a fix to this issue. I would like to download those files as before.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Giving it a bump.
    WebOS 3.0 is supposed to stream video & audio files instead of downloading. Maybe you had a patch installed that allowed for video file downloads.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion05 View Post
    I have Kalemsoft media player installed and to watch DivX videos on the internet I would download the .AVI file to my touchpad and watch them on Kalemsoft player. But since 3.0.4 update, Touchpad does not downloads those files anymore. It rather tries to play that file using some video player ( not sure which one as I don't have any other video player installed). That gives me error warning and exits.

Does anyone knows a fix to this issue. I would like to download those files as before.
    You have to install the "download instead of stream" patch. It works for me.
    I can't find "download instead of stream" patch in preware
    Quote Originally Posted by valord View Post
    I can't find "download instead of stream" patch in preware
    I emailed the patch to myself from here then install it.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3030776