1.    #1  
    I was just checking to see what was the daily deals on DailySteals' website & found the 32gb on 'sale' for 239.99. I know this is more than what HP's fire sale is but just in case someone is really still wanting one, I thought I'd put the info out there. Take it or leave.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I see them going around here on Craig's list for $225 NIB, but maybe other places are more expensive.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    If anyone still wants one or more this would be a good place to look (and yes it is a reputable place - i've bought things from there in the past)

DailySteals® | Online Deals | Deals Site : DailySteals.com

happy shoppingl
    Aren't there supposed to be more coming from HP at $150?
    32gb prices on CL around here are still averaging around $255-260.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintinet View Post
    From International Business Times Oct 22 regarding the newest touchpads shipping:
    "Each retailer will manage their own policy and process regarding pricing and price matching," the HP rep wrote. "Please contact the local retailer of your choice to see what their current position is."
    You plug your phone in?
    <thread merged>
    Tempting.
    A couple of weeks ago Rapidbuyer.com sold 16 GB Touchpads for $99. By the time I saw the notice, they were gone, but a rep told me they were planning on another, higher volume sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintinet View Post
    Apparently not:
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/...uchpad_300.jpg
    where's the direct link to that page?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    where's the direct link to that page?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Can't speak for the link for that jpg, but this is what's still up on the HP Touchpad website:HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.

Katie