Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    First check your charger plug . Where the prongs end twist it off the then back on tight . Making sure there's a good connection (yes the prong end un-twists off) . Then plug in the TPad for about 2-3 hours and leave alone. Then try holding down the power button and volume up button together for about 30 seconds or so . If TPad does not come on . Firs try and webos phone cable and charger plug for about 3 hours and try booting up the TPad . The charger plugs go out sometimes. Usually the TPad just needs to be charged when it won't come on .

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    yes i have allready charge it for one night and try all the combination button ,nothing happened .maybe i should sent it to HP .thx all of you
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    you said
    "was installing 3.0.4 via the Dr the screen froze at 12% then it said your device disconnected"

do you have only one cable ? perhaps your cable is bad now and you are not really charging it at all ? perhaps its is dead ( no power ) . do you get any logo flash or any indication from TP that it is charging while plug in a power source ?
    Quote Originally Posted by wgh1243520 View Post
    yes i have allready charge it for one night and try all the combination button ,nothing happened .maybe i should sent it to HP .thx all of you
    When tp is "completely wiped" (Home+Power+Volume), it WILL NOT CHARGE until it is reset by "home+Power", no matter what you do. The white LED lights next to the USB port won't even come on. Once tp is awaken, the LED lights should come on when power is plugged. They may flash alternatively.

If you don't see any of these, your USB port is probably busted. If you have a touchstone, try the same thing while tp is on touchstone.
    Why webos for reset. I thought HP touchpad has a factory reset built in. I don't understand it.

All my Androids get factory reset by going in the tablet and doing a factory wipe and install.

The HP tp has the option built in why don't anyone use it. Explain please
    I thanked you because this information is on point.

This thread has been done though. Maybe it could be merged...
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Originally Posted by noxis View Post
    A key combo I learned from palm support was press and hold power button then press the centre button 10 times in a row while still holding power.

It took two goes of the above for me, first time I pressed them quite slowly, second time pressed them quite fast and it worked.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12