1.    #1  
    When I use my touchpad the screen fluctuates in brightness. This is particularly noticeable with the adobe reader. Is this normal? It slowly dims or brightens every few seconds. No I'm not touching the screen.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omnicious View Post
    When I use my touchpad the screen fluctuates in brightness. This is particularly noticeable with the adobe reader. Is this normal? It slowly dims or brightens every few seconds. No I'm not touching the screen.
    I've also noticed this... primarily while I'm reading on the Kindle app.
    Settings/Screen & Lock/Turn off auto dim feature
    i think it also dims at battery levels like say 30%, it goes down a notch.
    stepping over to the dark CM side of things. They offered me cookies and candy.
    I am having this issue, and I don't activate auto-dim ever. I had the issue with the orignal launch OS version, it went away with 3.0.2, and now it's back with 3.0.4. I've even tried the flashlight trick a few times to no avail. I'm actually so desperate to correct this issue that I'm going to doctor the device & fresh install 3.0.4. It's maddening. I just want a fixed brightness, is that too much to ask???

Anyway, does anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Settings/Screen & Lock/Turn off auto dim feature
    I thought this was worth a try... so I was kind of surprised when I went to turn if off, only to discover that it was off already. Any other "bright" ideas? (get it... "bright"?)