Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    I do not have Hulu fix installed. I don't really go to that site. It seems there are bunch of other sites that have videos that Hulu has.
    I actually discovered last night I have the Hulu fix patch installed (forgot to uninstall it I guess). My youtube plays fine with no issues.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I had this happen yesterday and just restarted the TouchPad and then YouTube was fine.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Mine is working fine.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    If you are having problems with youtube and you are running 3.0.4 then it might be the case that patches you had installed from 3.0.2 are causing problems on your device. I was having a lot of different kinds of application failures after installing 3.0.4 until this past weekend when I ran the emergency patch removal using Preware, then restarted my touchpad, and then installed new versions of the patches I use which had been updated to work with 3.0.4.
    Mine works fine still. Still get that anoying problem when the video kind of freezes but the audio continues though. A quick pause and play gets it going again though.

On a Side note I turned off flash and refreshed and closed the browser app and got the no flash installed messege. How do you get it to run HTML 5 when you turn off Flash? was curious to see if any performance difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Is there any way around this, like forcing it to play using html5
    I saw the same behavior after upgrading to 3.0.4. Then I went to the web browser /preferences menu and saw that flash had been disabled. After I re-enabled flash, youtube worked fine again.
    Last edited by davidg09; 11/02/2011 at 08:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12