1.    #1  
    When installing Uberkernal, it fails with no space left on device but I don't have that much stuff on the device. Anybody have a resolution to this problem?

1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.kernels.uber-kernel-touchpad.postinst 2>&1
    Kernel confirmed to be compatible with this webOS version
    Verifying no existing modifications to target files ...
    Creating backup of existing kernel files ...
    Verifying backup of existing kernel files ...
    Verifying ability to write to target directories ...
    Verifying ability to write to target files ...
    Disabling Palm diagnostics reporting ...
    Installing replacement kernel files ...
    cp: write error: No space left on device
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/authenc.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/authenc.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/authenc.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/lrw.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/lrw.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/lrw.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/serpent.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/serpent.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/serpent.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish_common.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish_common.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/twofish_common.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/xts.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/xts.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/xts.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qce.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qce.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qce.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcedev.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcedev.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcedev.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcrypto.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcrypto.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/crypto/msm/qcrypto.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko
    Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko
    cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko
    Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko
    Fatal error occurred, restoring original files
    Original files restored, we have normality, I repeat we have normality
    I had the same problem, means your root partition is full and you will have to doctor it.
    I have the same problem. What has caused this?

Thanks for any info.
    Several cases reported of full file systems, but if it's the kernel modules failing to install, then most likely root filesystem full. Perhaps the same as in this thread (page 3).

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...r-3-0-4-a.html
    Did doctor fix this?
    Yeah there have been a lot of people, including myself, getting this error. I don't think anyone has figured out why yet, but I can tell you for certain that the doctor was able to fix my problem. Here are some related threads:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...e-problem.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ots-space.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamponephoto View Post
    Yeah there have been a lot of people, including myself, getting this error. I don't think anyone has figured out why yet, but I can tell you for certain that the doctor was able to fix my problem. Here are some related threads:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...e-problem.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ots-space.html
    Thank you It fixed my problem as well