1.    #1  
    I have looked through the threads for an asnwer to a few questions I have but I am not finding them. Would someone care to enlighten me on a few things?

1) When I update to 3.04 will my Ubuntu Chroot be affected?
    2) Does the 3.04 update delete everything and start over or does it just update what it needs?
    3) If I make a new metadoctor file with the 3.04 doctor and start over will that delete my original Ubuntu partition or will it just make a new one?
    4) What are the commands for the terminal to do a complete system file "format" and start over with only one partition? A clean wipe.

Thanks!
    use the erase options in the system info app for a clean wipe of the usb partition
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    use the erase options in the system info app for a clean wipe of the usb partition
    Will this also get rid of the ubuntu chroot partition I created? And if I am running this from inside of webOS and not in a terminal how does it wipe the webOS OS while I am running it?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by waveuponwave View Post
    I have looked through the threads for an asnwer to a few questions I have but I am not finding them. Would someone care to enlighten me on a few things?

1) When I update to 3.04 will my Ubuntu Chroot be affected?
    2) Does the 3.04 update delete everything and start over or does it just update what it needs?
    3) If I make a new metadoctor file with the 3.04 doctor and start over will that delete my original Ubuntu partition or will it just make a new one?
    4) What are the commands for the terminal to do a complete system file "format" and start over with only one partition? A clean wipe.

Thanks!
    So I just dove right in and this is what I found out.

1) Who cares, do a full new doctor and reinstall everything.
    2) See answer 1 above
    3) Go to system info and ERASE ALL before you restore the new metadoctor using 3.04.
    4) See answer 3 above