Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    My friend new touchpad he upgrade to 3.04 then i told hime to put in developer mode. and change minimal logging.

    i then told him to start web quick installer and load the novacom driver. now it is asking for password ? tried bot computer no luck after google tried the following no luck

    "Please enter your DevMode password: Device HP TouchPad".


    1. cmd - novacom -c loginf -r " " no success
    2. remover novacom uninstall remove drivers - no success.


    What is he missing i never had that probelm on my pc he has window 7 32 bit desktop and laoptop haveing same error when he starts web quick installer 4.3 novacom password pos up

    How do you bypass the password to load preware and apps/games

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    As it says, if no password was created just hit continue.

    Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk
  3.    #3  
    no password was created but still getting the pop up ..

    how can i reset the developer mode password to blank ?? may be i can try that
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 999faz View Post
    no password was created but still getting the pop up ..

    how can i reset the developer mode password to blank ?? may be i can try that
    When you see this screen just hit submit.



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  5.    #5  
    tried it still getting same error password when i start web quick Int ??
  6. #6  
    in command prompt on your computer, type:
    Code:
    novacom -c login -r  " "
    And tell me what gets outputted
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    in command prompt on your computer, type:
    Code:
    novacom -c login -r  " "
    And tell me what gets outputted
    file not recognize ? i tried that file unrecognized..
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 999faz View Post
    file not recognize ? i tried that file unrecognized..
    may need to do the full path to novacom.exe
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    may need to do the full path to novacom.exe
    how do i do that ??
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 999faz View Post
    how do i do that ??
    if you have novacom installed, search up "novacom.exe" on your system the do the command in the form:
    Code:
    /path/to/novacom.exe -c login -r  " "
    And tell me what gets outputted
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  11.    #11  
    see below


    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    C:\Windows\system32>/path/to/novacom.exe -c login -r " "
    The system cannot find the path specified.

    C:\Windows\system32>
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 999faz View Post
    see below


    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    C:\Windows\system32>/path/to/novacom.exe -c login -r " "
    The system cannot find the path specified.

    C:\Windows\system32>
    you need to replace "/path/to/" with your system's filepath to the novacom.exe. As I mentioned, you'll need, do a system search to find it
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    you need to replace "/path/to/" with your system's filepath to the novacom.exe. As I mentioned, you'll need, do a system search to find it
    ok this is what i have found so if you can tell me what i need to type in the cmd prompt exactly please

    c:\ProgramFiles\palm,Inc\novacomd\x86

    C:\ProgramFiles\palm.Inc


    Please type below exactly were i need to type in cmd prompt to change to by pass the password on novacom please.. I think we are almost there.

    thanks for great support
  14. #14  
    Type:

    C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc\novacomd\x86\novacom.exe -c login -r " "

Posting Permissions