1.    #1  
    Before logging into my Touchpad, I want to know if it is safe to use my existing Palm/Webos Profile on the Touchpad.

I currently have a Sprint Franken Verizon Pre 2, w/ WebOS 2.1, utilizing my existing Palm/WebOS Profile.

I would like to be able to pass the profile creation screen, by using my existing profile, WITHOUT loosing or changing the behavior of my current Pre 2.

From what I read on hp.com, it says it is safe to use two devices on a single webos/palm profile account, but want to make sure from existing users.

thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Yes you can!!!

Sent from my EPIC
    ^Yes. No issues here using same profile.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    I read on the 'HP Touchpad 4G' Owner's Lounge Thread, that people are having issues with the Touchpad 3.0.4 update, and multiple devices.

Is there a 3.0.4 update issue?
    It's designed so you can use 1 phone and 1 or more Touchpads on one profile but not multiple phones. If you want to use multiple phones on one profile, it can be done but requires special care in switching between them (not recommended).