Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

    I have several gmail accounts set up with no problem.

    When trying to add other, everything seems ok, does not return any error, appears in the list of accounts, but immediately disappears.

    I changed the password, as suggested in other post, but with the same result.
    Password donīt have special characters.

    Is my oldest account and unfortunately the most use.

    This account works without any problems in Pre1 and my new Veer.

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    Thanks in advance
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by theos32 View Post
    Hello,

    I have several gmail accounts set up with no problem.

    When trying to add other, everything seems ok, does not return any error, appears in the list of accounts, but immediately disappears.

    I changed the password, as suggested in other post, but with the same result.
    Password donīt have special characters.

    Is my oldest account and unfortunately the most use.

    This account works without any problems in Pre1 and my new Veer.

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    Thanks in advance
    Setup two gmail accounts and two POP3 email accounts on one touchpad (3.04) with no problems.
    Suggest you give your touchpad a reset, check all email details and try again.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by theos32 View Post
    Hello,

    I have several gmail accounts set up with no problem.

    When trying to add other, everything seems ok, does not return any error, appears in the list of accounts, but immediately disappears.

    I changed the password, as suggested in other post, but with the same result.
    Password donīt have special characters.

    Is my oldest account and unfortunately the most use.

    This account works without any problems in Pre1 and my new Veer.

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    Thanks in advance
    I am having the exact same problem. Add Gmail account, it appears then disappears just as quickly. I am having the same problems adding Gmail to my AT&T Pre 3 as well.

    But my Sprint Pre, Gmail works like a charm.

    Frustrating as I am on my last month with the Sprint Pre and need Gmail to work on the Pre 3 and TouchPad.

    Hoping there are some options here to make things work. Gmail under the browser doesn't work all too well (scrolling issues, not showing the full email).
  4. #4  
    Add your accounts then restart your touchpad. Should fix any glitches
  5. #5  
    I solved my issue. Had to remove the Google account (Accounts. Google, remove account), restarted the TouchPad, then add the Google account from email for all of my email to show up. Must have been a bad setting or corrupt config.

    Puzzling since my Calendar and Contacts synced without any issue.

    But it's now working and I am happy again.
  6. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillywillymm View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. Add Gmail account, it appears then disappears just as quickly. I am having the same problems adding Gmail to my AT&T Pre 3 as well.

    But my Sprint Pre, Gmail works like a charm.

    Frustrating as I am on my last month with the Sprint Pre and need Gmail to work on the Pre 3 and TouchPad.

    Hoping there are some options here to make things work. Gmail under the browser doesn't work all too well (scrolling issues, not showing the full email).
    Is the browser gmail any better since google updated it this week?

    Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Is the browser gmail any better since google updated it this week?

    Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk
    The browser Gmail experience on the TouchPad is not very scroll friendly. It works ok, but reading longer messages and general refreshes leave a lot of room for improvement.

    As I noted in the post above your's, I got the Mail app to connect to Gmail, which is working very well now.

Posting Permissions