1.    #1  
    With the new update I heard that you can pair non OS phones. So I attempted to pair my Blackberry 9650 with my 32GB TP. They recognized each other and asked for verification of the security codes. Pressed accept and they started pairing. Then my Blackberry restarted. I thought to myself I killed the BB or some type of security policy. It restarted and I attempted to reconnect from my TP and it asked for acceptance on the BB. Accepted and it went through.

Already tried to dial numbers from the TP and it works great. It takes control of the BB and dials it. It also answers calls just fine. There is a .5-1 sec delay from ringing on BB to notification of call on the TP. One of the great features that I like now is that I can view my huge list of contacts in the phone app and dial from there.

Looks good so far. Is there a way to transfer files between them?

What about tethering via Bluetooth??
    Last edited by Lawmaker123; 10/21/2011 at 03:05 AM.
    Hi,

I also paired my Torch. I even got SMS sent to the BB.

If you ever find out how to tether from TP via the BB please let me know.
    I have a 9650 and have tried many things so far. Even purchasing a Sprint CradlePoint Wipipe for testing. While I can see the wireless and connect the wipipe with the SSID to the Touchpad, I can't get the Blackberry to connect to the Cradlepoint router. Although the docs don't include a 9650 as one of the items it will connect with, there are other models of blackberry that will. Unfortunately I don't have any of those models to test with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmaker123 View Post
    With the new update I heard that you can pair non OS phones. So I attempted to pair my Blackberry 9650 with my 32GB TP. They recognized each other and asked for verification of the security codes. Pressed accept and they started pairing. Then my Blackberry restarted. I thought to myself I killed the BB or some type of security policy. It restarted and I attempted to reconnect from my TP and it asked for acceptance on the BB. Accepted and it went through.

Already tried to dial numbers from the TP and it works great. It takes control of the BB and dials it. It also answers calls just fine. There is a .5-1 sec delay from ringing on BB to notification of call on the TP. One of the great features that I like now is that I can view my huge list of contacts in the phone app and dial from there.

Looks good so far. Is there a way to transfer files between them?

What about tethering via Bluetooth??
    how did you connect I mean can you plz tell me details how to pair I tried but can't thanks in advance
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bharuch7282 View Post
    how did you connect I mean can you plz tell me details how to pair I tried but can't thanks in advance
    BB Black Berry
    BT Blue Tooth
    TP Touch Pad

Make sure your BB BT is on first. Then open BT windows on each device. Turn BB BT on then on the TP search for devices. Make sure you are searching for phones. That is a drop down option. Once the TP see the BB they will provide authentication numbers. Verify and accept. They are connected. But restart both. Then try and do thing. Report back.

Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Hi,
    I also paired my Torch. I even got SMS sent to the BB.
    If you ever find out how to tether from TP via the BB please let me know.
    What are you using? Anything beside the update? I would like to use SMS also.